Saturday 25 February 2012

Baby Gift Bag

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all well and enjoying the warm weather :) It's lovely to see our daffodils making an appearance and it'll soon be time to cut the grass ~ I love spring!

This is the baby Gift Bag I made to match the baby card here
To make the tag, I punched card and paper with varying sizes of Woodware circle punches and layered them together. The name Fionn - pronounced Finn (I think it's old Irish spelling) is die cut with the Cameo.  For the ribbon handles I used seam binding.


I've made a tutorial on how to make the gift bag here.

It's Richard's birthday tomorrow and I am so late making his card.......
I haven't even started it yet.....I've been putting it off for so long ~ it's his 40th and as I'm 13 weeks older than him, he has been teasing me all this time that he is still 'only' in his '30's'!!! lol
I was trying to come up with something funny/sarcastic but it's not happening!!!
Any ideas???

I think the trouble is.......it bothers me more that I'm 40 than it does him.......lol

See you soon
Sarah xx

Edited to add: I've just realised I didn't get this posted until after 12 o'clock last night ~ his birthday is today. eeeeek!

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Needing a birthday card for someone special and for tomorrow... sounds familiar to me! Can't think of anything funny unless you like the 'age doesn't matter... unless you're a cheese' quote! Hope Richard has a very happy birthday. Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gift bag and hope you think of something suitable in time for Richards big day!
Helen x

Jenny said...

I love this baby gift bag..... They cost a small fortune in the shops! So much nicer to design and make your own :0)
I see Vickys suggestion for your hubby's card now..... Very good sentiment :0)
Jenny x